Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Jessica!

After Hurricane Katrina, Jessica came to work for me.  Our first interview was something else y'all.  She kept her head down until I started to ask her questions about her pets.  When she answered those questions are eyes sparkled.  She had me at hello!  She helped grow this business into what it is today and I did not ever think I would survive without her.  She spent her Undergrad Degree with me and worked for us on/off during Nursing School.  She is now a Nurse and I could not be more proud of her.  She started as a Team Member and turned into a little sister, a best friend and someone that will always be part of our life.  I swear today if I asked Jessica for help, she would be here as quickly as she could.

I love you Jessica Ann Jacob.  You are a tornado but my goodness... you kept me laughing!  

No comments: