Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Elizabeth drives to/from Mandeville to take Rudy to therapy...


Elizabeth is our Trainer and most importantly, one of my very best friends.  I am very anxious to see how Rudy progresses at MedVet.  By the way - how beautiful is that face!

"Rudy is a Superstar! Well at least that's what I told him, and he believes me because I wouldn't lie to him." Elizabeth Schonberg 




It's treadmill Tuesday here in Mandeville, so we have a few underwater treadmill patients working hard at staying afloat:) Rudy has been diagnosed with degenerative myelopathy, this causes weakness in his rear limbs. His condition will never be cured, but with therapy, our hope is that we slow the profession of the disease and strengthen what he still has. Keep working hard, Rudy, we will always be here for you!


No comments: