Friday, May 24, 2013

My house...

I can't really get started because I can't read my email fast enough about my ghost girl.  Yes, some people have seen a little ghost girl in my house and they have seen her at different times but describe her the same way and in the same location in the house.  These are people who have never met each other or had a conversation about her nor had I had conversations about her with them.  So to answer some of the burning questions.

  1. No I have not.  As I said, if I do - I am moving.  I will pack the next morning and be out by noon.
  2. On the second floor in "Remy's room".  
  3. A lot of action on the third floor.  I have three huge bookcases in odd places on the third floor.  They were there when I bought the house.  It was this guy's office.  I kid you not, at least once a month or so, something that was on one of the bookcases is on the floor.  
  4. No, I don't believe in ghosts or at least that is what I tell myself at 2am when Isabelle is barking at a wall.  

No comments: