Thursday, June 13, 2013

Gosh - this made my day

"I can't recommend Nicole and her team at Nola Pet Care enough. Their support, professionalism, light-speed turn around answering calls and emails and texts, incredible attitude and most of all, their love of animals -- especially mine -- has made such a difference in my life.
When my husband I left town for nearly three weeks to get married out of state in May, Pamela cared for my two cats, Julia and her son, Chili. She bonded quickly with them. Chili was especially fond of his new friend, and when we returned, though he was very happy to see us, I could tell he was nurtured, loved and cared for by a true animal lover. I think he misses Pamela and can't wait for us to go on vacation again!
We also have two dogs -- a 2 1/2 year old Great Dane, Dolly and her new baby brother, Otis, also a Great Dane, three months old. I recently hired Nola Pet Care to make daily visits to the house while at work, and both dogs immediately took a liking to Barb. As a consummate worry wart, I was anxious my older Dane, Dolly, who is shy, would be difficult to convince to go outside, but I never should have thought twice about it. Dolly did fine and I attribute that in part to Barb's unique ability to bond with animals and make them feel calm and safe.
All my beloved pets are in great hands when Nicole and her team are caring for them. She offers very reasonable rates and a group of supportive caregivers who are devoted to my family. A pet owner with a busy schedule could not ask for more. 

Thank you!"



My goodness... this makes me feel amazing and I can't thank you enough S for sending it.  We are thrilled that you chose us and so happy to have y'all in our family.  

No comments: