Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Holiday Home Tour ~ Sponsorship... my need to justify.

I decided to be one of the sponsors for the Holiday Home Tour 2013.  I get a little frustrated when I sponsor things that are not directly related to rescue and non pet related "non profit support" because every time I do I get at least a few emails expressing disappointment. So - I want to justify in hopes of changing some minds and avoiding some of those emails.  Firstly, the Garden District is my neighborhood and I have clients in my neighborhood.  Also, when I ask for help with donations and sharing rescue needs, etc.  my neighbors are always involved in sharing and giving.  Additionally, Derek (my brother) plays an event in New York that we attend that brings in a great deal of money to help PRC fund many projects.  He brings amazing musicians to help boost attendance... last year was Dr. John.  They are very supportive of Derek and Derek is very supportive with his time too.  

For those of you not familiar with the Holiday Home Tour, seven of our neighbors open their homes from December 13th - 15th for tours.  It is a great way to see the inside these home that otherwise you may never see.  

Because of the sponsorship, I get a lot (but a limited amount of course) of tickets and I would love for y'all to join me. (First email, first serve)  

On Saturday the 14th of December I will have a Mimosa party and we can all walk down to the craft show and walk to the homes from there.  Please let me know if you are interested in joining us! 





No comments: