Monday, September 22, 2014

Budweiser's New Anti-Drinking and Driving Ad Is Incredible

Years and years ago I received a phone call from a client that we saw and still see Monday - Friday. I was a little taken aback because her tone was completely different from her "normal" tone.  She said "Nicole - this is serious...  can ya'll take care of the babies this evening? I will be home but it will be later...  I am in the Quarter and I am drunk and we are going to get something to eat... I could lie and tell you it is work... but it is not work... it is play... if you can't go I will get in a cab now... but I really want to play." Needless to say, we walked them and tucked them in.  I scheduled Saturday morning without permission.  She was sound asleep and had no idea until she woke up at 9ish and they were sleeping and she saw the note and went back to bed. 



In those moments... we will be there too!  





Budweiser's New Anti-Drinking and Driving Ad Is Incredible | St. Pierre on 93.1 WPOC




No comments: