Monday, September 15, 2014

Sweet S

Il n'est pas au revoir ... Je vais reposer dans les bras de maman pour toujours.


March 4, 1997 - September 14, 2014

It is never easy to leave your babies and we know that.  It is even more stressful to leave an older baby that has medical challenges.  

Mommy - we know you are struggling and we can't imagine how hard it is to be so far away.  Know that I held him in my arms and told him that you loved him all the way to the ER. He fought for two days and just got tired of fighting.  Now he is watching down on you...  

Thank you to River Road Animal Hospital Staff and Dr. Dunn for allowing me to run into the door cradling sweet baby S and making everyone else wait.  Never was it more obvious to me how amazing pet parents are when they all stepped aside so S could get the attention he needed.  Thank you Dr. Dunn for your daily texts to keep us updated as you kept Mommy.  I appreciate that respect and understanding.  

Darling S... I miss you.


No comments: