Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sweet Lady...

Darling little angel.  We are all just devastated... every loss is hard but loosing you has shaken all of us.  You don't know this but after Hurricane Katrina, you were one of our first babies.  They literally "fought" over who got to see you everyday.  You are just one of those little ones that we could not get enough of.  I know you were old and tired but so happy...  Bradley took this yesterday afternoon.  You were so happy in the sun but he could tell you did not feel so good.  

I hope you found Remy little girl.  You are in good company and he will take care of you.  I closed my eyes last night and I thought about how much love we have for you and how much we will miss you.  Watch over your family and make sure they feel your presence.  


No comments: