Tuesday, December 2, 2014

This has made my day!

"I think my first experience w y'all's work was absolutely perfect.

I expected the feeding, potty, and play.  But I assumed you wouldn't do it exactly as I do.  I expected you'd get them fed but not exactly "the right way".  And that you'd figure out how to get Teddy out of his crate and back in it - but I assumed you'd do it a little bit "wrong".  And I just thought I'd explain a little more and clarify further, etc etc. until we finally figured it all out.  

But not only did you do EXACTLY what I wanted EXACTLY like I wanted it done -you ALSO:"

Our little secret!  

"I'm beyond pleased and so happy I have you as a resource.  Thank you so much.  It takes a village to make sure these pups get what they need sometimes.  :)

Best, J



No comments: