Thursday, August 18, 2016

The little bayou girls...

I am so thankful that my dear friend and client, Del opened her home to foster these two little girls from Lamar Dixon. They are such great babies... We did not hear a sound out of them the entire drive to NOLA... no accidents in the car or once we got here. We gave them long warm baths and neither of them fought us... they cuddled in the towels and wanted to be loved when we were drying them. They are so tired - our sweet girls. We are looking for a forever home. In my dreams I hope to find a home that will take both but I know that is a big dream. They love each other and held each other the entire trip... they have been through so much. I hope we can place them soon before they become even more attached to each other (trauma has a way of making attachments even stronger!). Please let me know if you have room for these little ones...



No comments: