Friday, October 21, 2016

I wish I could click my heals and make everything perfect...

What a day this was... Let me say this - owning a small business is not easy at all. I love, love, love my clients but I love TIMES the moon and stars my team more. When I disappoint one of them, I am gutted. That is what I am dealing with and it is rocking my world. I have shared everything with ya'll so sharing this too... In my mind, lesser people do not care so much - they move on and call it a day. I could not be that type of person. I think that is why team has always been loyal and that has given me the gift of loyal clients. 

Owning a small business is amazing... it is a dream realized but it can be awful lonely too. At the end of the day, it is all you... and that can be super scary. 

No comments: