Saturday, January 7, 2017

Pamela

Today is my Pamelaversary!

I know I have said this over and over again and I hope to continue for years to come… I am so thankful...

10 years ago I met Pamela and soon thereafter she came to work for me. She only worked for me for a very short period of time because I quickly realized she was someone whom I could always count on working, with me. My business would not be what it is today without her. She cares for a segment of our business that is absolutely foreign to me and she is responsible for growing that and cultivating it into what it is today and it is VERY successful because of her. I was tested this year in ways I have never been tested before and I could always count on her to center me and remind me why I own this company. I adore her and I would not want to do this without her… I hope I never have to.


You had me at hello Pamela!

No comments: