Saturday, September 4, 2021

Crying is okay.

If you feel like bursting into tears… you are not alone. A lot of us have been there done that and we feel like that too. If you are new here - welcome. We take the good with the bad but we don’t walk away. We roll up our sleeves and we do what we can. 

Please don’t criticize people for not evacuating… some people can’t afford to do so and that is why it is important for those that can stay to help those that could not. 

If you are able, please reach out and I am able to direct you to those that I know of that are in need. 

We were able to accomplish a good bit today. A big delivery in route to Cara's House-Ascension Parish Animal Shelter courtesy and coordinated by Genie Goldring and The Inner Pup with help from Minnie S Ruiz . 

I am worried sick about Riverlands Animal Hospital  in La Place but can’t reach anyone… Will work on that again first thing tomorrow AM.

Also I am sure Zeus' Place could use some hands on help! If nothing to perhaps walk dogs and cuddle cats. 

Please let me know if you know of someone else in need and we can try to connect resources. Texting me is the best way to get me. Please do not DM. 504.289.6355

We got this. Not easy… never is but… we will be ok.


No comments: