Monday, March 28, 2022

Rocket... We got to love her for 15 years…



Today has been a day... I feel like things happen as they need to happen. This sweet little one gave us so much. Lovey was a foodie... no kidding. It was Lovey that introduced Isabelle and Henri to chicken and literally sat on the kitchen island in NOLA and AP watching us cook every night when she was with us. It might have felt a little judgmental because her Mom is such a good cook but nevertheless... we loved that.  She slept with us more than I can count. She loved the babies and they loved her. Lovey - that you and Isabelle choose today does not sadden me any more. I know y'all went together and I love that for both of you and for all of us. We love you little one. We will miss you beyond. Stay close to Mommy... you were her entire world. I love you Rocket. Run with Remy, Henri and Isabelle. 


No comments: