Saturday, July 9, 2022

Groundhog Day...

 Last Saturday I had to go into the ER at main Ochsner  and was moved to Oschner Baptist were I stayed until emergency surgery on the 5th of July. I got back to Ascension on Wednesday the 6th and was put back into the hospital in Baton Rouge on Thursday. Seems I have a little new heart issue and I may be here for a moment. 

A few things - the ladies did it all. Absolutely everything with an idea of what day was bringing but without any real direction. That will shock no one. They have a done this for a long time. Thank you so much to all of them. I literally put the company at their feet. 

Thank goodness I have so many of you on speed dial. It was a life saver. Literally. Dr Richie, Dr. Carillo, Dr. Biro. You saved me again. Thanks so much. 

I will hopefully let me break out next week. 

Back on track. 


No comments: