Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hawaii or bust!






New Orleans Pet Care, especially Nicole and Jessica, was the best thing about moving to New Orleans. I am in the Coast Guard and was transferred to New Orleans in 2006. Because my job, my hobbies (triathlon), and my husband (not stationed here) required me to travel a lot I was lucky to find such exceptionally caring, loving and attentive pet sitters.

It is so hard to "start over" every few years when I move. I have two kitties, Zoot Kitty and Scrat, and a rabbit, Ripple, a special needs bunny who requires a bath almost every time Jessica visits. Little did they realize that "bunny butt cleaning" would need to be added to their duties, at no extra cost! My critters adore Jessica more than me! They always spend extra time playing, giving love, and taking care of all those other little things, like cleaning up hairballs on the carpeting, that I forgot to warn them about.

Thanks to Nicole and Jessica, I never worry about leaving at a moment's notice, or forgetting to buy salad for the rabbit at the grocery store. They take care of everything. We'll miss you!! Will you move to Hawaii as my kittys' nanny?

No comments: