Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thanks so much...



Finding New Orleans Petcare when I moved here was wonderful. I know my sweet kitties will be well taken care of. Some years ago, a sitting service (in VA, not here!) took my reservation and then didn't show up for 12 days!!! It's hard to get that trauma out of my head. So, I over-bug Nicole, et al and they never seem to mind.

The blog is a wonderful way for us to check up on our loves while away. I was just in Europe and it totally made me feel connected to them. The sweeties love Jessica, Nicole and Wendy. I have one lover (Snickers, left) and one comedian (Simon, right). I couldn't be happier with the service.

A short time ago my mother was ill in Missouri and I would have to pick up and leave at very short notice. It was great to be able to just call and tell Nicole and be on my way. It was one thing I did NOT have to worry about when dealing with the family issues facing me. We all know that feeling of comfort and assurance and how important that is as pet parents, so it's a big THANKS to Nicole and staff for everything they do.

No comments: