Friday, June 6, 2008

.:~Stevie the wonder kitten~:.

Meet Stevie! A couple of weeks ago I found (actually one of my overnight puppy guests found...thanks 22!) a mama cat and her three kittens under my house. Sadly, one of the babies was not doing very well. She couldn't walk and couldn't pick her head up. Her mom had basically given up on her and spent her days chasing after the two healthy babies. I fed them outside for a few days and realized that the runt was not eating or moving around at all. So, despite my mother's very firm "Sawyer, do NOT bring it in the house," I brought her inside. She was bottle fed for a few days and then started eating from a dish on her own....soft food to follow....now she is eating dry kitty food and drinking as much water as Buzi does. She is litter trained and very social. She purrs like nothing I have ever heard before, loves Buzi, and puts up with Dil attacking her. I am in love with this kitten. However, I should not have 2 cats. So, I thought I would put her picture up and start casually thinking about finding a loving home for her. Take a look and, if you are at all interested in a happy, energetic, goofy, and frequently entertaining kitten, let me know :)

No comments: