Saturday, June 7, 2008

What a week... Read on. It is sort of funny? Or not...


Sunday we ( our client) had a "real baby" and had to go pick up our baby for Overnights with Sawyer. They "real baby" was a bit early. So, we had some changes to the schedle but loved every minute of it!

Sunday was our official start of Hurricane Season and our traveling client PLAN process change…

Monday we had a baby (see puppy below!)

Monday we got to see Dr. Hanson... the aforementioned blog - “Mug Shots”

Tuesday we had a flat tire… thank goodness we have such a flexible team! “Plan A” is often never executed in this business!

Wednesday we had a prospective new client tell me “we will never have another hurricane as bad as Katrina so, just leave my cats and dog in the house if you need to”. They are not our clients.

Thursday we had a beautiful Golden that decided to play with her ear and despite Sawyer’s efforts, she got to have another surgery! Good news/bad news... she hates Marci for taking her but loves Bradley for picking her up today.

Friday we had two flat tires. Thank fully Sawyer was able to run (literally) from one client to the other and ran back just in time for AAA to show up! The afternoon flat – well, lets just say the AAA guy and I are good friends.

Friday we lost one of our newest clients. Not to death but poor planning and a very sad situation.

Friday night I saw this sign at a client’s home. It made a strange, emotional, hate New Orleans roads, love our clients and appreciate them so much… day/week seem somewhat funny.

I ended the day walking Raz (the horse) on the levee watching the Pothole blaster on River Road. Irony? My team had already taken care of her twice but I really needed her. It would have been one of those days when I came home to cuddles with Remy and I know what he would have done… he would have looked at me and walked off to the pantry and stood in front of the door until I got up.

Next week we have another “real baby" person due… I am going to suggest we use River Road for all of our travels and walk in. Think the team will go for that?

No comments: