Sunday, October 11, 2009

Would you like to adopt Digger?

I received the following via email and really want to help Digger... You will understand!


Dear Miss Nicole,

My name is Digger. I was born in New Orleans, but now I live in Pensacola, Florida. My life was good-- just living here with my father, Derby, and an ugly Hurricane Katrina victim-dog named Candy. That is, until last year. My human-dad brought home an abandoned cat from a nearby schoolyard. Her name is Scout, and she is an evil devil. Even though I helped to raise her, she has brought tension and fear into the house. She hides and attacks, bites and scratches, and is always breaking stuff. She even gets on the kitchen countertop. She has totally taken over, and I just can't take it any more. I was thinking of running away to live with you. I saw your web site, and your place looks cool. I think you know my human, Ed. Even if I can't come live with you, I hope we can still be friends.

Your buddy,
Digger

No comments: