Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Black Lab needs a home... Owner died

I received this email and started to cry... Please help find this sweet baby find a home!




Dear Diane,

I need your help. Last night my father saw police lights a couple of blocks away and went to check it out. It was on one of his dog-walking routes. It turns out that a neighbour, a man in his thirties, Lester, was found dead in his bottom apartment. He had been dead for several days. Unfortunately, Lester's dog RT (pronounced Artie) was with him for those days. Thank God the upstairs neighbours decided to call someone to check out the oddity of him being missing and the new smell. The girl who lives upstairs agreed to keep the dog for a day or two while we tried to get RT into some safe place until everything settles and then if needed adopted. Neither of us can take him on at this point. I am going out of town soon and this situation will not keep. I hope you can put his info out and see if some good Samaritan on your list has room in their heart for this sad creature. He cried last night. I could hear him clear from 2 blocks away. My father's never heard him cry before.

RT's description - he is a black lab x -- My father's says he is very gentle and submissive.

Email: sargazo@bellsouth.net

Anyone interested: Lynda @ 866-5780.


No comments: