Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hurricane Season - 2011

It is that time again y'all! I just finished the final touches on our 2011 Hurricane Plan...

I always reserve personal comment on the writer… however; the quote is one that I find myself using this time of the year. “Hope is not a plan. Don’t hope for something. Plan for it. ”-Anderson Cooper (When talking about respective response of government(s) support, or lack thereof, regarding Katrina)

My business is taking care of your family and I take that very seriously. We do not haphazardly enforce our PLAN. It may be a bit more than you want to think about but this is not our first hurricane season. If you choose another pet care company or decide upon a boarding facility, I would suggest that you are sure they have a written plan that leaves no room for ambiguity.

If you would like a copy of our Disaster Preparedness Guide For Pet Owners, please send us an email and we will be happy to send that to you. Our email address is NOLAPetCare@aol.com

This blog turns into an emergency page (it has always been on the site, just not visible).

We HOPE to never have to execute the PLAN again... but we are prepared to do so. HOPE IS NOT A PLAN.

No comments: