Monday, October 3, 2011

Look what Pamela rescued... The rest of the story!

YUP!  



How cute are these two?!

It is MID day and I just got off of the telephone with Pamela.  I think the world of Pamela and her husband M.  When I phoned her I could just tell something was wrong...  They have been working on rescuing these two for a some time and they finally got them and in just a few days, her wonderful Vet has already found homes for them!  

I know I have mentioned this before but I want to just mention it again...  

Pamela and Mike are NOT a Non-Profit Organization they are just two very loving people who have saved 30+  just post Katrina.  They get them fixed, get them well, work hard on social skills and very closely with a professional to make sure they go to good homes.  I can not imagine what they spend on rescue. 

Pamela - you are amazing to me.  I respect you, I love you, I love what you do for our clients and I love what you do for these sweet babies running the streets of New Orleans.  

I know those were happy tears...  


No comments: