Just our little way of helping you get to know our team... Want to read more 10+10 both past and present?
1. Where are you from? How long have you been in New Orleans?
Military brat so all over - born in Southport, N.C. - 37 yrs.
2. What is your background... College?
Bachelor of Science in Education from U.N.O., business owner until Katrina, Licensed Tour Guide
3 cats - Smokey, Mini, Buckwheat & of course "The Princess of Everything", my boxer "Tink"
4. Outside of spending time with your pets... what is your favorite thing to do?
5. What is the best part of working for New Orleans Pet Care?
The fur babies (and my great co-workers) and being outside
6. What is the worst part of working for New Orleans Pet Care
When one of the babies get sick - It hurts because they are like one of my own :(
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
No where else in the world but New Orleans - I LOVE it here !!!
8. Coffee, Tea or Soda?
Have to have that morning cafe au lait
9. If you could go out to dinner anywhere the city this PM where would you go?
This is the hardest question, too many choices !!
10. If you could change one thing about New Orleans what would it be?
Stop the violence ! Oh, and fill the pot holes. I know you said one, but the pot holes make me violent sometimes ;)
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
The Saints (in a winning season)
4. What turns you off?
The Saints (in a losing season)
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Crying - people or animals
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Really !?! There are so many for the appropriate moment ! I sail a LOT so
probably the F'ing bomb ! Sorry folks :(
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Law Enforcement - I would lock up a LOT of people !
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Finally, thought you'd never get here ! Welcome home !"