Friday, March 2, 2012

Marisa's 10 + 10

Have I mentioned? I have the greatest team ever!


1. Where are you from? How long have you been in New Orleans?

The Northwestern Lower Peninsula of Michigan. Specifically, Boyne
City. I've been here about 4 and a half years.

2. What is your background...College?

Bachelor of Science in Cell and Molecular Biology from Tulane.

3. Pets?

Lucky kat - a gray and white domestic shorthair who keeps an eye on my
parents while I'm away.
Bowie - a crazy catahoula/australian shepherd mix (his goofy mug has
made frequent appearances on the blog)

4. Outside of spending time with your pets...what is your favorite thing to do?

Travel, swim, watch movies, and spend time with those I care for

5. What is the best part of working for New Orleans Pet Care?

Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!

6. What is the worst part of working for New Orleans Pet Care?

I hate driving! I hate driving! I hate driving!

7. Where do you see yourself in five years?

Practicing Veterinary medicine. (Starting classes this fall! Eeek!)

8. Coffee, Tea or Soda?

Definitely tea. The smell of coffee makes me gag and I can not stand
carbonated beverages in my mouth, so pop is not an option (yeah
Bradley, POP)

9. If you could go out to dinner anywhere the city this PM where would you go?

I'm a picky eater - better not leave this up to me or we are staying
home and eating spaghetti

10. If you could change one thing about New Orleans what would it be?

The weather. Anything above 80 and I am miserable. I know, I
know...what was I thinking? Ugh

+10

1. What is your favorite word?

Gnome

2. What is your least favorite word?

Bored

3. What turns you on?

Um...

4. What turns you off?

Those who are inconsiderate, ignorant, rude

5. What sound or noise do you love?

My cat purring, gentle water flow (waves on lake charlevoix, rain
fall, fountains, etc), the dinosaur noises my pup makes while
wrestling with his friends

6. What sound or noise do you hate?

I hate yelling and really just anything loud

7. What is your favorite curse word?

Bloody hell

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

I gave serious consideration to becoming a pediatrician, a genetic
engineer, or researching infertility sciences. I could revisit those
options

9. What profession would you not like to do?

I don't mean to offend anyone - but I hate dentistry/orthodontics/etc.
Bad memories - 20+ teeth extractions will do that to ya

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you
arrive at the Pearly Gates?

yeah, not going to happen - even if I did believe in it...so let's not
pretend hahaha

No comments: