Friday, May 11, 2012

This made my morning...



We have a new bird family Mom who is very nervous so I asked another bird family Mom to give the new Mom some feedback and here is what she said...  Thank you so much HW! I can't thank you enough...  you made my day!


"New Orleans Pet Care has provided outstanding in-home birdstitting services for my flock since I returned to New Orleans in 2008.

My birds are a unique and challenging brood, including a lesser sulfur crested cockatoo, moluccan cockatoo, yellow-headed Amazon and African grey. They can be high maintenance and require a lot of attention. They talk, squawk, play, and have been known to try and pull a houdini or two. 

Nola Pet Care sitters are experienced and unflappable, dependable and caring. My birds love having them come visit while I'm away, and I know my birds are receiving the absolute best of care in my absence. 

The daily logs written by the sitter are a welcome diary of my birds activities, care and feeding. As birds are very sensitive and territorial, I have found that it is much less stressful for them -- and me -- to have the trusted professionals from Nola Pet Care pamper and play with them in their home environment."



No comments: