Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I love this Mommy...


A year or so ago, a client spoke to Pamela about how to safely trap outdoor kitty cats and about how Pamela handles doing so.  (Pamela and her husband Mike are the most amazing, giving, loving, caring people I have ever met and they save so many lives...  I could go on an on!)  This client left today and left a note for Pamela that reads in part... "Over the last six months, I trapped, neutered... 11 cats.  Also, after I found the tabby kitten you saw last time, I was able to catch him and got a coworker to take him.  He is now living the life of luxury on the North Shore under the name Simon..."  That is so honorable and giving,  time consuming and very expensive.

I respect Pamela and Mike and this client so very much for saving lives...  One baby at a time.  Much love y'all!


No comments: