Friday, January 18, 2013

Seriously... I am about to list 3101!

Last night I almost lost it... actually - I may have lost it a little.  Imagine my surprise when I glanced down and saw this HUGE mouse in the house.  Mouse.  That is a mouse in the kitchen.  IN THE KITCHEN Y'ALL.  Thank goodness the babies were in the back yard.  I jumped on the counter and went all spiderman from one counter to the other until I got to the counter with the bowls.  I finally got the courage to sneak down to take the photo and slam the bowl on top of her.  (I think she is a girl and I believe that she had 46 babies somewhere in the kitchen and that they are watching me.)  It is at that point I started loosing my mind...  Well - I may have lost it when I saw it.

The mother mouse who just gave birth to the 46 babies...

I started thinking that she might have mad mother strength and could get out so I decided to weigh it down.

This is at the point I really lost it...  

It was about this point I phoned my exterminator...  and asked Henri to keep an eye on her.

It was at this point someone assured me they would be here soon to save my life.

It was at this point I decided these would be the only babies I wanted in my house.  It was also the point I left the house until she was successfully captured and removed from the kitchen.
Exterminator (who also happens to be a client too)...  is on the way.  I swear if I see another one in this house I am going to  put the house on the market on Ash Wednesday.  I would hate to miss 8th & St. Charles for Carnival!  

No comments: