Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 30, 2013

Dear Mark Zuckerberg:

Facebook is amazing and I can't thank you enough for giving me yet another way to waste my time.  I know you are worth about $17 Billion - 

and I am super happy for you and I am sure you will never see this but in case you do...


Huge favor - If you could ask whomever the decision maker is for your target marketing to stop hitting me with YAZ Lawsuit and Christian Mingle ads I would totally appreciate it. Also, the Christian Louboutin ads bother me and I never click on them. I do not mind looking at designer footwear however, they do not make my size so that is sort of a waste too.

Thank you in advance and have a fantastic evening.  Any questions?  Call me - 504.289.6355 or just stop by the corner of 8th & Prytania @ 3101.

Love,
Nicole (Douget) You can friend me... I will accept.


No comments: