Thursday, September 12, 2013

Y'all are amazing - Facebook posts regarding Daisy

  • MM I will help. Bring her to me and she can stay here. I will go with you, if you want.
    11 hours ago · Edited · Unlike · 2
  • Nicole Douget Melissa - thank you for the offer. I am so scared to transport her at 13. I hope for shares in that area so that we can keep her close. I will let you know and work on a forever home here.
  • MM Actually, I have no fears about transporting a 13 year old, or caring for her here with Saint. I'm good with my sweet seniors. My concern is the medical costs, as I'm dealing with Saint's DM too. I will keep her or foster her as needed. Let's just get her out of there.
  • LR Has se been rescued?
  • Del I am trying to see if Shawn can help get her out.
    11 hours ago · Like · 1
  • JL Nicole, Debby & I will help out with the medical expenses. I'll make a check out to New Orleans Pet Care and Barb can pick it up tomorrow. Good luck!
  • BL I'm 100% in to help with expenses. I will leave a check too tomorrow.
  • DDTotally in to help with expenses and or forever home. Someone would have to drive her to LA. I think she's too old to fly
  • Mc We'll help in any way you need.
    9 hours ago via mobile · Like
  • HR Nicole: just say the word......we will all back you. what do you need?
  • D Shawn with Snooty Giggles in Middle Tennessee is going to talk to the shelter as soon as she can. She will let us know but promises she will get her out.
  • Nicole Douget I received this from Del
    this morning... Hey. Shawn says Bowling Green may not be willing to let her come to NOLA because NOLA is a high need area. But Shawn promises she will get her out no matter what. I told her we would help. I'
    ll keep you posted. Thanks so much y'all and hold checks (Y'ALL ARE AMAZING) and we will figure out how we can help her specifically. I am keeping in touch with Del and will keep you all posted. Y'all are amazing! I can't thank you enough...




No comments: