Thursday, October 10, 2013

These two were just abandoned...


Can you help?

Hello fellow animal lovers, 

I rescued the two kittens in the attached picture over the weekend. My husband and I got them out of a house where the tenants were evicted and they left them behind. They are about 5 months old I'd say. Very sweet, loving and playful with pretty green eyes. Both have white bellies and paws. Let me know if you know anyone that would like one or if you can forward this around. 

I'm trying to find homes for them instead of bringing them to the shelter if I can avoid it. My cell is (504) 250-5049 - anytime is great. I just want to find them homes if I can. I already have 2 inside cats and 2 outside cats I adopted so I can't take anymore right now.  My e-mail is srea1982@hotmail.com 

Thanks! 

No comments: