Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My favorite email from yesterday...

"Dear Nicole:

Lately your blog has been boring me.  I click on it every time I am on a conference call or just board.  I know you have had issues with Blogger lately but that should not be my problem. Fix it so when I need to zone out, it is available.  

Things I like most - 
  1. Our animal photos
  2. Your stupid "what I saw while walking dogs" - especially the clothing and hair weaves. 
  3. Your neighborhood "what I saw while walking dogs". 
  4. Your articles are interesting 80% of the time but I love you.
  5. When you rant you really crack me up. 
  6. I like reading about your brother.
  7. Your students of the month, week, whenever always make me laugh.
Anyway, thanks for your time.  I need you to entertain me when I need entertainment.  

Lastly, I got into an elevator a few weeks ago and said - I bet you are all wondering why I called you here this morning.  Only one of a few people laughed.  I bet you would have laughed!  

Sincerely,
x x"  



Dear XX: 

Thanks so much for your feedback.  I will try to be better.  Don't hold back - let me know if you need more entertainment and we will get on it as soon as possible. 

No comments: