Thursday, January 15, 2015

Megan

I am so very happy for Megan but as happy as I am, I miss her. Not only from a client perspective, but she helped me so much with Administration.  I am thrilled to announce that she has finally found a teaching position doing what she has wanted to do for a very long time.  You see, she has a degree from Kent State University in Special Education.  She applied for a position in Jefferson Parish and was hired the same day.  

I am so proud of her!  She will be teaching 6th grade boys and started in her class room yesterday.  We are keeping her on payroll and insurance because she wants to be and will be a great help during holiday times and during the summer.  If I asked Megan to help this evening after school she would be here to pick up keys and help.  She has been a great addition to our team and again, as much as I will miss her daily, I am so happy for her.  She has been with us for years and we are not going to replace her.  

Congratulations Megan.  

No comments: