Friday, February 22, 2013

Nothing like..

A microwave fire after your dog walk to really get your heart pounding. (UHHH - No I was not cooking grits!)  This is going to be a fantastic day.  Key learning's thus far:

  1. Smoke eater candles do not work for this amount of smoke
  2. Yelling fire does not put a fire out
  3. Home Owners does not cover microwave
  4. Sears does not have one that looks like the rest of my appliances any longer
Someone come hold me...  I may have a nervous breakdown.  We need to move... first the HUGE MOUSE and now this. UGH! 

No comments: