Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pamela has another sick baby...

This is Lilly and she is a sick little girl.  Firstly,please send positive vibes, pray, cross fingers and paws... whatever you do for her.  They just lost a baby and now she has another sick little girl.  

You know, I brag about my Team all the time.  If they were not brag worthy, they would not work here.  As you can imagine, this weekend is extraordinarily busy.  We always have a plan B for each and ever member of our Team.  I would have executed plan B and still paid Pamela as if she were seeing those clients so that she could join her husband at the Emergency Vet for the hour it may take.  Or, worse case, we could have emailed/text those clients to say we are running behind due to a 911.  Pamela REFUSED.  When I tell you - when she has responsibility for your kids, she treats them just like her own and would not even consider any of the options other than making sure your kids are taken care of and by her.  I am so blessed to have her.  They have had so much piling on lately and it breaks my heart for her.  She could use those vibes too.  


No comments: