Saturday, July 13, 2013

H had a great party last night...


J&M are letting H go today so, they let her have a big party last night complete with all the food she wanted and tons of friends coming in and out to give her kisses.  Seeing her was very difficult and I cried all the way home but I am so glad that she got to see all of those that love her.  Just before I left, Bradley walked in and she jumped off the sofa and ran to him.  That made me so happy.  Before I left I told her to be our angel and that Remy would see her today...  and to watch down on J&M, Barb and her little sister.  

J&M were some of our very first post K clients and moved here to be part of the solution and have immersed themselves into the community.  I admire these two more than I could ever explain... they save lives daily and are leaders and teachers in the hospitals they work for.  

My wish is for a peaceful morning for them and that H just closes her beautiful eyes and sails on...  

We love you sweet little girl.  No more pain.  

No comments: