Thursday, July 11, 2013

Need mojo... or a slurpee


  1. Fired the painters. 
  2. Only usable room on the first floor is my office/kitchen. 
  3. At least two weeks (fantastic timing - not) until I can get new painters started.
  4. I still hate Physical Therapy but I think they hate me more.  
  5. I think the furniture I ordered for my sitting room is to large to fit in the door.  
  6. The furniture I ordered will be arriving in the same window of time that I have Physical Therapy.
  7. Henri was licking the oven door this morning and would not stop.  How insane does "stop licking the oven" sound?
  8. Isabelle went back to bed. 
  9. Captain Murphy leaves me today... I love this dog. (Erin is back home after sleeping with dogs for weeks and weeks)
  10. I really do have a fantastic life, Company, Clients and Team.   Thank y'all! 
  11. Crazy crazy busy  and we love it!  


    Happy 7.11!

No comments: