Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mignon

One of the most wonderful piano players and teachers in NOLA found this little baby... If you can help, please let me know.  Here is her note:

Hi everyone! This is Mignon (Mini) . She's my teenciest, latest rescue kitten. I found her this past weekend in Mississippi outside my parents' church in the bushes. I came across her probable sibling two days earlier who had been hit by a car, but I wasn't able to save him. Something must have happened to their mother as she was really starving. She's just adorable and probably 4 weeks old (if that)...very little. She is very sweet and has been eating on her own. I'm looking for a very sweet home for her because I just can't keep her with MoMo and Lula. If you are interested or know anyone who would be, please pass along!....only to very kind animal loving people of course .
Thanks!
C

No comments: