Monday, September 30, 2013

September - Top 5 read and shared blog posts

1.  Cat Missing from Delta Airlines Cargo 



Firstly, I could not believe the outpouring of support for this beautiful little girl.  I had more offers of  money and fosters than I would  have ever imagined.  She was adopted in her home town of Bowling Green.  


I don't even know where to start with this one.  Firstly, we never identify clients unless given permission. This family is one of our Monday - Friday clients who adore their pets.  When Enzo got sick, we all wanted to make sure that the pup and kitty cat were taken care of...  It looked (and frankly was) so very bleak.  After months at Children's Hospital, Enzo walked out - wearing his Superman shirt and is home and on the mend. To whomever you talk to - please continue to offer words for Enzo... he has a journey ahead but he is SUPERMAN!  His parents are an inspiration. 


Other than saying this - I still support PAWS... I can't comment beyond that.  


His words must have touched a lot of us...  

"I am not a spiritualist. I do not worship birds and trees. But there is a connection between the peace Ms. Bear and I found early Thursday morning outside in the dawn, and the egret, and the falcon. I do not know exactly what it is, but it is.

Oliver A. Houck is a professor of law at Tulane University."
He is the author of "Down on the Batture."




No comments: