Monday, October 14, 2013

Home is where the heart is...

As some of you know, I help parents make arrangements to send babies over the rainbow often.  Not just our clients but friends of, etc...  I help those that want to take this journey at home rather than having the last memory walking into the place most dogs/cats often fear.  It is draining but at the same time it gives me such comfort to provide comfort.  Letting go of Remy here was one of the most peaceful experiences of my life. It did not change how much it hurt or how much I missed him but he was home... where he was comfortable, peaceful and surrounded by love when ... peace be to this Mommy and Daddy who have made the decision and now have the afternoon to soak in the joy that baby has brought them and the peace and comfort he will feel when he makes it over the rainbow... 


No comments: