Thursday, February 6, 2014

Remy...

When I moved to 3101 Prytania, my neighbor and I where chatting and letting our dogs play together in her yard.  She called her dog over and to my surprise she yelled "Remy" and they both came.  This was the start of a wonderful relationship - Remy's Mom is a friend and also a client.  During Hurricane Katrina, she wanted to evacuate with her 90 year old Aunt but would not leave Remy behind and new it was impossible to take him so, I took him with me to our family home.  Remy and my Remy had the best time running all over our 5 acres and sleeping together on a bean bag chair every night. I had him for three ish months.  I was devastated to hear that he passed away but I know he is in a better place.  I want to believe that Remy & Remy are playing ball and resting on a bean bag chair!  

No comments: