Thursday, February 6, 2014

The New Orleans Advocate - New Orleans Intact Animal Permit Law

A few things... because I am already getting blasted this morning.  

Please make no mistake - I am NOT against breeders.  We have plenty of clients that have purchased from breeders and I am completely... without exception supportive of those clients.  Some of these pets came from very well known and respected breeders who would welcome the process of being licensed.  Likewise some have come from "back yard breeders". This movement is about educating the public regarding the breeders that are not doing the right thing... those that have breeding facilities that are only focused on revenue vs. treating animals humanely.

If you agree with the things we have posted about the New Orleans Intact Animal Permit Law and do not have the time to send a letter to The New Orleans Advocate (TP/NOLA.com), please send to me with your name and I will post for you.

We have posted 14 comments on various social media sites this morning  thus far - they have deleted all posts which tells me they are reading them.

We are not attacking them - we are simply asking them to follow the law.  I am making sure we position our feedback as "We are hopeful that you are taking the time to figure out how to implement these changes to your current process."

Thanks so much.
Nicole


No comments: