Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Donations and the little girl that Megan saved...

We have a few big donation bags to deliver next week.  If you have anything you would like to donate, please leave for us to pick up.  They can always use pet beds, toys, towels, sheets, blankets, etc...  We are going to drop off on the 1st. 

We have had a very eventful week... for those of you that do not consistently  follow our blog, this happened.  I have posted a few updates.  If you know of anyone that may be interested in adopting or fostering this little girl, please let me know.  I have taken care of all of her medical expenses and I am boarding her at CCV.  She is a sweet little girl but as you can imagine, trying to place a Pittbull is very difficult.  I hope we can find a home for her because if not, we will have no other option but to turn her over to the SPCA in hopes they can. (For curious minds - no... Tia is not an option)  

No comments: